0 C°, overcast
Rostov-on-Don has gained the first place in hospitality ranks among the Southern Russian cities,
and reached top-five most welcoming cities of Russia, in the opinion of one of the most popular
international online-booking systems and worldwide user recommendations
And now we are ready to meet FIFA World Cup 2018 guests!
Having a hearty meal and treating the guests worthily is an old living tradition of the Don region.
Many sights of the Don region are well known both in Russia and far beyond its borders.
- rich collections of Scythian, Sarmatian and Alan gold
- ruins of the northernmost ancient Greek city Tanais, ramparts
- vast steppes, plenty of rivers, the sea of Azov and many more
- the region occupies an area of 108 800 square kilometers, that equals to the territories of Belgium, the Netherlands and Denmark combined
- more than 100 different nations live within the area of the Don region